Brand: Applied Nutrition
- FUEL FOR TRAINING: Carbohydrate supplements are the ideal choice for intra-workout powders. The Carb X maltodextrin powder is packed full of highly branched cyclic dextrin, combining carbohydrate powder with dextrose powder for a carb drink to keep you going through training. Carb X provides 24g of carbs per serving with 0g fat.
- RECOVER POST-WORKOUT: After you’ve finished your workout, your body needs carbohydrate supplements in order to refuel. Cyclic dextrin is designed to repair and recharge your muscles, tissue and energy to decrease the risk of injuries.
- HIGHLY SOLUBLE CARBOHYDRATES: For an easily digestible carb drink powder, you need something with a highly soluble structure, like the Carb X Applied Nutrition carb supplement. When a powder is highly soluble, it absorbs into your system sooner and gets to work faster.
- VEGAN, VEGETARIAN AND GLUTEN-FREE: The Carb X carbohydrate supplement dextrose powder is 100% vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free.
- TESTED FOR ATHLETES: All Carb X carbohydrate supplements are tested on real athletes in real conditions to ensure they can keep up with your performance and demands.
Binding: Personal Care
Release Date: 09-09-2019
model number: AN735
Part Number: AN735
Details: Carb-X Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin carbs (Cluster Dextrin) are highly soluble and provide a quick source of energy. Carb-X can be used alongside Applied Nutrition’s BCAA and EAA formulas. Another perfect product to take in conjunction with Carb-X is Applied Nutrition’s i-Drive. Carb-X is perfect for before, during and after exercise. TESTED FOR ATHLETES Every ingredient within this batch undergoes rigorous scrutiny and testing for banned substances prior to production under a monitored programme. Final products then undergo random testing at an ISO 17025 accredited lab to provide the highest level of assurance that they are safe for athletes to use.
Package Dimensions: 8.7 x 6.2 x 6.2 inches