Brand: Bear KompleX
- 💯 GREATER LUMBAR SUPPORT: Your personal fitness & training goals can be attained all while protecting your back & core during training and workouts. Bear KompleX 4" Straight Weightlifting Belt acts as a second set of abs and helps you generate more force and bar speed on the squats and deadlifts, which translates into higher one-rep-maxes and more reps with any given weight.
- 💪CREATE BETTER BODY BIOMECHANICS: Bear KompleX 4" Straight Weightlifting Belt forces you to lift more with your legs than your back, which is indeed the biomechanical position you want to make a habit when lifting from the ground. These are also the biomechanics you want to use during deadlifts and squats with a barbell.
- 🔒4" STRONG VELCRO AND ADJUSTABLE SIZING: Our adjustable velcro allows the belt to be loosened or tightened easily. The steel roller buckle keeps the belt securely in place and is light enough to continue to wear during Cross-Fit WODs or Metcons. We are so confident you will love our Bear KompleX products, that if your expectations are not met for any reason, we will refund you within 60-days of purchase.
- 🍂 LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: Heavy enough for support, but light enough for travel. This thin weightlifter belt easily rolls up to fit in a gym bag or locker. Say goodbye to painful pinching at the hips and ribs as other belts do.
- 🤯WEAR IT LIKE THE PROS: As an Official Sponsor of the Cross-Fit Games, Bear KompleX products are top-notch and trusted by the best athletes. When you use Bear KompleX you are using the same gear as the pros.
Details: Thank you for viewing our Bear KompleX 4" STRAIGHT BACK weightlifting belt for powerlifting, Cross training, strongman, strength training, squats, and a variety of other movements... The Bear KompleX weight training belt is designed to support your lifting technique during intense Olympic lifts (Squats, Power cleans, Snatches, Deadlifts, etc) or metcon movements. Our BK belt is perfect for "heavy" weights and quickly comes on/off depending on the movement. The steel roller buckle keeps the belt securely in place and is light enough to continue to wear during Crossfit WODs or Metcons. Our adjustable velcro allows the belt to be loosened or tightened easily while maintaining maximum support and comfort. Perfect front width to provide the support that you need. We like to wear our belt "tight" so if you are in between sizes, we recommend ordering the smaller. We strive for the highest in customer satisfaction and will do whatever it takes to make you happy. Put the Bear KompleX weight belt in your cart today and GET BETTER!
Package Dimensions: 15.9 x 7.3 x 1.6 inches