- Ergonomic Design – Closely aligns to the contours of the arm to maximise vibration damping and shock absorption typically associated with repetitive impact activities.
- Durable & Anti-Slip – Superior-grip fasteners and counterforce bracing enhance durability & slip prevention during movement.
- Precise Pain Relief – Assists in the recovery of a range elbow conditions such as Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis by applying a medical-grade EVA pad to the stressed extensor or flexor tendons.
- LightWeight & Breathable – Easy to wear, allows the full range of motion, and won't cause uncomfortable perspiration.
- Universal Fit – Single strap, wearable on either the left or right arm – can be adjusted to fit forearms 23-32cm in circumference.
model number: 85455
Part Number: 85455
Details: Superior Technology & Design
Our forearm strap features a medical-grade EVA pad to provide precise support without adversely affecting athletic performance. Elegantly simple to put on and adjust with lightweight stretchable band that allows the high-grip fastener to attach along its entire length. Widely recognized as the ideal support for tennis/golf players who are highly susceptible to chronic forearm conditions.
Designed to relieve chronic pain to one of the most highly susceptible muscle groups to overuse, fatigue, and traumatic stress in the upper body (the medial and lateral forearm muscle groups). By providing precision pressure to painful localized regions below the elbow, it optimizes body fluid uptake and stabilizes the muscles to reduce fatigue and minimize the risk of injury. The gentle and adjustable compression pad should be applied directly against the inflamed tendon to effectively reduce pain and swelling.
- Tennis elbow, golf elbow
- Relieving swelling, strains, and sprains below the elbow
- Preventing athletic injury during tennis, racquetball, squash, badminton, and other activities that require frequent use of the forearm
- Stabilizing localized muscle groups and improving performance
This product provides temporary pain relief during exercise, and is not intended for all-day wear. Always check that the strap tightness is comfortably firm to avoid friction blistering of the skin, but not to the point of causing pain or affecting circulation. Should you experience discomfort, discontinue use and consult your physician.
35% nylon, 25% spandex, 25% cotton, 15% EVA (ethylene-vinyl acetate)
Hand wash in cool water - hang dry
Available in grey (unisex)
One brace per package
Designed in the USA. Manufactured in Taiwan.
FDA & ISO Certified
Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 5.3 x 0.9 inches