- ✔ Manufactured using high quality PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE ingredients.
- ✔ INGREDIENT TRACABILITY AND PROVIDENCE Supplement manufactured in the UK under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) under License in an ISO accredited facility
- ✔ LETTERBOX FRIENDLY Environmentally friendly minimalist slimline packaging which slips directly through your letterbox. No waiting in or visits to the post office
- ✔ High BIOAVAILABILTY PURITY AND POTENCY. Premium ingredients ensure that we are able to guarantee you the highest bioavailability to ensure maximum absorption
- ✔ Helps to maintain healthy hair, skin, teeth and gums. Helps maintain healthy joints and bones. Non GMO, Cold-Pressed
Details: Product description
Omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids are all important dietary fats. ... However, it's important to get the right balance of omega-3, -6 and -9 fatty acids in your diet. ... Omega-3 fatty acids are polyunsaturated fats, a type of fat your body can't make. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA): This 20-carbon fatty acid's main function is to produce chemicals called eicosanoids, which help reduce inflammation. EPA also helps to improve mood Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA): A 22-carbon fatty acid, DHA makes up about 8% of brain weight and is extremely important for normal brain development and function Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA): This 18-carbon fatty acid can be converted into EPA and DHA, although the process is not very efficient. ALA is mainly used by the body for energy Is Omega 3 better than omega6? The consumption of omega-3 fatty acids (specifically EPA and DHA) or supplementation with these fatty acids can help to counteract the negative impacts of a diet that is high in omega-6 fatty acids. In fact, these essential fatty acids can deliver many amazing health benefits, such as: Help to maintain good health.
Softgel Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob)
Take 2 softgels 1 to 3 times daily with meals.
Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 4.7 x 0.6 inches