- ✅ Made for strength and durability. Weighted dip belt helps build power and strength in triceps and chest. Chain Belt For Dips, Pull Up Belt, Squat Belt, Sled Harness, Weight Lifting Belt...
- ✅ The upgraded 38” rustproof & reinfored chain with carabiner allows you to add weight easily for dips and chin ups. Bonus a 11'' chain for extending the whole length flexibly.
- ✅ Perfect Structure: the contoured design supports the back and upper body，fitting comfortably during serious training. The advanced weight lifting belt with chain is made of cotton, making it the strongest, lightest, flexible material for a multipurpose weight lifting belt with dip chain.
- ✅ Fully adjustable, one size fits all. Recommended for all athletes, specifically designed for those in contact sports
- ✅ Guarantee: We're confident you'll absolutely love our fitness belt with chaint. If somehow you aren't 100% satisfied with your weight belt for pull ups, just contact us!
Details: RitFit Premium Dip Belt with 36-Inch Chain
Why Use RitFit Premium Dip Belt?
Let Weightlifting Become More Challenging by Using Our Dip Belt!
1. Helps increase muscle power by adding additional resistance.
2. Traditional leather dip belt is very stiff and has no padding, while our belt can achieve maximum reps in comfort.
3. Attach any weight desired to your dips.
4.The contoured design of this belt provides back and upper body support, fitting comfortably during serious training.
5.Eliminating any chances of discomfort or swaying of the weights when in use.
6.The metal chain and safety clip hook offers maximum security when weights are loaded and will not snap or break.
1.Made for strength and durability.
2.36" chain with speed clip allows you to add weight easily for dips and chin ups.
3.Contoured design, Fully adjustable, one size fits all.
How To Use RitFit Dip Belt?
Step 1:Slip the belt around the waist and run the length of chain through a plate.
Step 2:Connect the clip-on end of the chain to the other ring. The weight should swing free between the legs enabling performance of weighted dips and pull-ups.
Step 3: Make sure you loop the chain through the eye before bringing it through the plate. This will enable the belt to tighten. The downward force of the weights should tighten the belt around the waist.
Notice: A quality dip belt will hold both dumbbells and barbell plates securely.
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 7.7 x 2.5 inches