- Complete dental protection against high impact blows shielding your mouth, jaws and gums from injury.
- Individual custom fit with self-mould technology. Dual layer CE certified mouldable technology.
- Latex free and BPA free. High quality materials that offer safety and comfort, made from 100% medical grade silicone.
- Fully vented case for clean sterile storage. Designed by specialists that maximizes breathing, required when training.
- Available in a range of eye catching colors ie Pink, Blue, Red and White for both adults and kids. Non-aggressive look, nothing to prove when your skill does the talking.
Details: Product description
Imagine you smiling, talking, laughing, eating without one or two of your front teeth. To prevent such mishaps and protect your teeth or jaws when playing any contact sports namely, basketball, boxing, hockey, football, ice hockey, martial arts, rugby, skiing, skydiving, squash, surfing, volleyball, wrestling, etc. it is recommended to wear mouth guards. It helps to protect against chipped or broken teeth, root and bone damage, tooth loss. Most dental insurance companies cover mouth guards, check with your insurance company to determine your level of coverage.
–Brush and floss your teeth before wearing your mouthguard.
–Do not chew on your mouthguard, since this can distort its shape.
–Rinse before and after each use.
–Never throw the mouth guard in with dirty, sweaty gear.
–After each use, wash your mouthguard with cool water.
–Keep your mouth guard in a well ventilated, plastic storage box when not in use, preferably in the case provided.
–Avoid bending your mouthguard.
–Heat can damage a mouthguard; don’t leave it in direct sunlight or hot water.
–Check for wear and tear to see if it needs replacement.
–Do not handle or wear someone else’s mouthguard; never share your own.
–Call your dentist if you experience any of the following warning signs of wearing a contaminated mouthguard: difficulty breathing, wheezing, diarrhea and nausea to the point of vomiting.
How to Use
1. Start by boiling some water in a kettle.
2. Pour 200ml of water in a bowl and leave for 30 seconds.
3. Now place your mouthguard in the water for 45 seconds in the water.
4. Line the mouthguard with the centre of your mouth and press the guard into your upper teeth, then bite down whilst sucking in.
5. Use your finger to press the edge of the mouth guard into the gum line.
6. Once comfortable run the mouthguard under cold water for 30 seconds to fully set the mould.
The Mouthguards are intended for sports purposes only and can only withstand the recommended force Cardboard boxes has been removed for our Go Green initiative
Package Dimensions: 3.3 x 3.0 x 1.3 inches