- Men's trail running shoe for long distance off-road runs in the mountains or forest
- Perfect fit, Easy to slip on and off foot thanks to Quicklace lacing system, Water-resistant upper material for dry feet, No pebbles in shoes due to mesh insert and tight closure underneath ankle
- Extremely light running shoe with removable OrthoLite insole made of EVA foam for cool and dry feet, Comfortable to wear, Good cushioning and anatomical foot support with EVA foam midsole
- No slipping on wet, slippery or muddy mountain or forest terrain due to Premium Wet Contagrip technology: Low profile for a good performance even on uneven ground
- Content: 1 Pair of Salomon Speedcross 4 Trail Running Shoe, Material: Synthetic/Textile, Colour: Black (Black/Black/Black Metallic), Size: 46 2/3
Release Date: 20-07-2020
Details: The SpeedCross 4 GTX is an excellent shoe for runners who want lightweight and aggressive grip on technical, soft trails. Thanks to the lightweight, waterproof Gore-Tex membrane, you can easily handle the most difficult terrains. Lightness: The lightweight shoe (260 to 300 g) ensures easy comfort even during long trainings. Waterproof: Waterproof Gore-Tex lining to keep your feet dry at all times . Quick and safe lace adjustment: The Quicklace system allows you to tighten the laces fast and easy, without knots or effort. Fit management The Sensifit system cradles the foot perfectly, offering a secure and snug fit. Sole: The Wet Traction Contagrip sole is made from smooth and resistant rubber that offers exceptional traction and support for running on wet surfaces.
Package Dimensions: 13.3 x 8.7 x 4.6 inches