Brand: Vitabiotics Ultra
- Vitamin D plays a truly remarkable role in the body and is important for many areas of health
- Ultra(TM) Vitamin D provides effective levels of the preferred form of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin D contributes to normal muscle function
- Vitamin D is also known for its role in supporting the normal function of the immune system
- All Ultra(TM) products (excluding Ultra(TM) Vit B Complex) can be taken alongside any multi nutrient product in the Vitabiotics range for that additional boost
- Vitamin D normals blood calcium levels
- Nutritional Information Av. per tablet - Vitamin D (as D3 1000IU) 25 ug 500%NRV.
Binding: Personal Care
Release Date: 29-04-2013
model number: UTD096T1BTE
Part Number: UTD096T1BTE
Details: Product Description
Ultra Vitamin D provides optimum strength vitamin D which plays a truly remarkable role in the body and is important for many areas of health. It not only contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth but is also known for its role in supporting normal function of the immune system, normal cell division and normal muscle function. Vitamin D is synthesized by the body on exposure to sunlight, however many people are now following health advice to avoid too much sun exposure, which reduces vitamin D levels in the body.
Generally, Ultra™ Vitamin D can be taken alongside medications. For specific advice on taking Ultra™ Vitamin D with medicines, we recommend that you contact your doctor or pharmacist first.
Tablet Ingredients: Bulking Agents: Microcrystalline Cellulose & Pregelatinised Starch, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Polyvinylpolypyrrolidone, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Glycerin, Natural Source Colour [Titanium Dioxide]), Anti-Caking Agents: Purified Talc, Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Polyvinylpyrrolidone.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
One tablet per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake unless advised so by your physician. Ultra™ Vitamin D may be used for as long as required. A regular intake is recommended.
Always read the product directions before use. Do not exceed the recommended intake. As with other food supplements seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies, and consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition or if on medication. Food supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease. Food supplements must not replace a balanced and varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle
96 x Tablets
Manufacturer Contact Information
Vitabiotics Ltd, 1 Apsley Way, London, NW2 7HF, UK
Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 3.4 x 1.3 inches