- PhD Charge is a muti-purpose pre workout powder that contains a variety of key ingredients to help you improve your performance, and push your PB’s
- Utilizing key ingredients such as Caffeine and the Nootropic ‘Alpha GPC’, means you are mentally stimulated alongside the scientifically dosed Beta alanine to reduce muscle fatigue and Creatine to boost explosive power in the gym
- Designed and formulated in our performance lab, right here in the UK. You can rest assured that the product is free from banned substances and safe for every day use, unlike some non UK products on the market
- Suitable for a variety of training and can be used by both Women and Men
- Suitable for the gym as well as the sporting arena
Binding: Personal Care
Details: Product Description
PhD charge is a performance enhancing pre workout. PhD charge delivers a fully dosed synergistic formula that delivers explosive power, unrivalled energy, insane muscle pump and lactic acid buffering. In addition to this it will give you the mental focus and drive during your workout to intensity, day after day. Who is charge pre workout for? Athletes, weightlifters, bodybuilders, cross fit athletes all wanting to maximize the performance and intensity of the workout session. What are the benefits of charge pre workout? Insane muscle pump and performance from arginine and Citrulline Malate. Mental focus and drive from Alpha GPC, L theanine and a 200mg serving of caffeine. Explosive power from creatine and BCAA's. Making PhD charge the most seriously potent, fully dosed, great tasting pre workout on the market.
Creatine Monohydrate, Instantised Branch Chain Amino Acids [L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, Valine, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin)], Beta-Alanine, L-Arginine, L- Tyrosine, L-Taurine, L-Citrulline Malate 2:1, Flavouring, Acid (Malic Acid), Alpha-GPC (L-alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine), Caffeine Anhydrous, Sweetener (Sucralose), Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), L-Theanine, Colour (Spirulina).
Please refer to packaging for directions of use
Please see ingredients in BOLD for allergens